Embrace the next-generation container infrastructure to achieve software-hardware integration.
Provide an out-of-the box and feature-rich container platform for rapid deployment.
Lower requirements for beginners with its concise and easy-to-use user interface, which delivers streamlined user experience.
Flexibility and scalability
Help you effortlessly handle service peaks owing to smooth business expansion and linear increase of capacity and performance.
Get proven by large-scale core production systems and ensure SLA.
Provide industry-leading storage performance for more secure and high performance network support, satisfying requirements of core businesses.
- Next-generation containerized infrastructure that achieves software-hardware integration
- Out-of-the-box and feature-rich container platform for rapid deployment and simple O&M
- Concise user interface for streamlined user experience and efficient production
- Reliability proven by large-scale core production systems to improve performance for commercial use
- Industry-leading performance, availability, and durability. For more information, check out
Scenario 1: Concurrently create 100 pods or PVs in 70s
Scenario 2: Flexible IO Tester (Fio) supports more than 100,000 IOPS with 0.17ms latency
- Node typeKF3000/KF3100
- CPU cores2 x Intel Xeon Gold 5218R (20C/2.1GHz)
- Memory192 GB or above
- Storage2 to 8 U.2 SSDs
- Network4 x 10GE or 4 x 25GE, RDMA
- Cluster size3 to 4,096 nodes
* You can customize a specification. To obtain more information, contact the sales team.